Large 1 bedroom Victorian conversion
Separate Living Room and Kitchen
Create space to work
Light and airy yet cosy and homely
– Input of stud walls to create study area and separate living room and kitchen with glass panelled internal doors for distribution of light.
– 1 colour used throughout for the base to tie in all the spaces.
– Use of colours and patterns to give warmth and depth.
– Combination of unique, repurposed and purchased items.
– Elements such as clocks, mirrors and lamps used throughout, providing cohesion.
Living Room & Kitchen Separation
See our recent social media posts below