Double Aspect Living Room
Make room feel lighter, greater sense of space
Incorporate plants and natural imagery, without too much green
Use as much of existing items as possible
Classic look with a modern edge
– Lighten up wall colour to one that is both light and warm.
– Gallery wall with cube shelving allow for ornaments and pictures to be displayed without overtaking surfaces.
– Use of teal so not too green and also allows for previous blue accents to remain and be complimented.
– Keeping lamp stands, cushion pads etc and upcycling TV unit to fit into new scheme.
– Incorporating grey into the scheme and less florals to give a contemporary touch.